Wednesday, February 24, 2010

cozy philadelphia - shops


A couple of cozy shops right next door to each other carry some of my favorite things in the world: paper products and yummy smelling soaps! Located at 115 and 117 S. 13th Street, Paper on Pine and duross & langel are great places to find special treats for yourself or a loved one. I love perusing all the gift wrap and stationery options at Paper on Pine. I used to study fabric design, so I enjoy checking out all the decorative patterns on display.

I love going into a bath and body product store without sneezing. I'm so sensitive to perfumes and fragrances that I can't really go near perfume counters in department stores or some other bath and body product stores without my allergies being triggered. Not a problem at duross & langel. The have great products and also offer workshops to create your own!

Stop by if you're ever in the neighborhood!


No comments:

Post a Comment