Friday, February 5, 2010

books and magazines and movies oh my!

With the impending snowstorm this weekend, I plan on cozy-ing up to my stack of books, magazines, and movies. These are the usual eggs in my creativity and inspiration nest, but now I'll have hours of guilt-free time with them!!...I think I really just need to kick the guilt part altogether.

It was a great mail day yesterday. I got one of my favorite magazines, AFAR. If you love travel that takes you beyond the tourist spots and into the realm of experiential travel check it out. (See the creators of AFAR share their vision in this video.) For you Pretty in Pink fans, Andrew McCarthy is a contributor in this issue (March/April 2010)...read about his adventures in Ethiopia.

Well, it's time to get to the grocery store to stock up on a few things before the snow hits...



No comments:

Post a Comment