Sunday, March 7, 2010

lazy blogger

Since I clearly have not been in a writing mood lately, I'm going use this post to highlight a couple of blogs started by some friends...

First up is Illadel Velo a blog about "bicycles, badassness, and brotherly love"...well-written and creative with grit and attitude. I second her choice of Mark Cavendish for the next Bachelor as a way of promoting cycling...

Next is The Chronicles of a Compulsive Quitter...a lovely gem highlighting quitting - a truly underrated quality of any generation. You'll laugh, maybe cry a little, and you'll definitely see yourself in her musings...

When I've had my fill of reading all my friends' blogs, I might just get back to my own...for now, it's back to readin'.

1 comment:

  1. you should come check out my new blog all about color! :-) Plus I'm doing a fun giveaway!

    xoxo
    Aarean

    colorissue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete